We've been having a very busy summer! Here is some of what we've been up to, not necessarily in chronological order:
Last night...Craig and I were starting to work on some landscaping, so the girls were out in their night gowns, playing with toads and messing around.
Saturday:
Fishing on the new boat...they found a lady bug and were having a blast playing with it. Lady bugs are a good way to keep Brooklyn busy.
A dragonfly on Craig's pole.
Last month, Kristy and her kids, Mom and the girls and I went to a real city and played at a cool park.
Nora...
We were running out of garage space with all of our toys, so Craig came up with a pulley system for his ice hut...it holds all of his ice fishing gear except his augers...he just backs his truck into the garage and lowers the stuff into the back and goes!
Some photos from Chug...it was good to have Papa and the Aunts here.
Brooklyn was running around after meeting the other night and went straight into the corner of Gary and Aileen's coffee table...I'm surprised the skin didn't split. She had, literally, a goose egg that was black, blue and yellow sitting on her forehead. Here is a photo of her head several hours later after the swelling went down.
Over the 4th, a bunch of Craig's family came and got together. Here is Harry and Minnie with their children and most of their grandkids and great-grandkids. It was good to see everyone...several of them I'd never met!
So that is some of what we've been up to...15 pictures out of about 200 I've taken!
Hope you all are having a great summer too.









1 comment:
Great post (finally). I love the pictures of the girls on the boat. The picture of Nora is adorable too, through the wheet. I need all these pictures on a disc please. I have to print some of these for my frames. Cool that you have such a smart husband. What an idea! Gramma M
Post a Comment